2010年12月14日火曜日

Camellia

"Camellia"
23/24.10.2010
@Yokohama Red Brick warehouse hall

Including three piece,

"Edge"

Concept,Direction,Dance:Saiko Kino
Costume: Izumi Miyamura
Photo(23rd):Tomoaki Okuyama
Premier: Yokohama solo duo competition 2003, Yokohama arts foundation Prize

Original version description:
I create dance from my deep physical sense.
The pelvis, the spine, an ankle, the little finger, a muscle, a blood vassal, and a cell etc.
I hear my body’s murmur, like water. Only surface tension controls my body. I want to make a moment my body swims in feelings.

"When children are born"
Concept, Direction: Maki Nakamura, Saiko KINO
Choreograph: Saiko KINO
Piano: Maki Nakamura
Recorder, Sing,Dance: SUGIGEKI recorders
community dance work with Yokohama citizen.
This piece will perform again at Sugita theater, 19th. DEC.2010, with Mǎtóuqín 

"Camellia"


Concept,Direction,Dance: Saiko Kino
Text( Poem) from Mimi Hachikai,Shuji Terayama
Voice: Miyoko Shibuya,Kiyoko Tajiri
Costume from Saiko’s grandparents.
Special thanks:Kaori Toi,Yusuke Shimada,Shizuka Hariu, Sugita care plaza, SPAC